Computer Vision Specialist, Deep learning
We are offering a unique opportunity to be a key member of a startup team that will develop a SaaS offering innovative computer vision and machine learning solutions for the advertising industry.
As a Computer Vision Specialist, you will need to work closely with developers and researchers in neuroscience. You will need to wear many hats and help solve a variety of technical challenges to bring the SaaS from development to production. Given that this project is on a tight schedule (pre-seeded), you will play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into effective deliverables and build quick prototypes. Given the central innovative nature of the project, you might be able to collaborate on scientific publications, learn a ton, have fun and bring game-changing solutions to the adtech industry.
Note that Neurometric is located in Montreal (Canada) and that priority will be given to those who have the Canadian residency/citizenship or a valid work permit.
• Ph.D. or M.Sc. required in computer vision, machine learning, or related discipline
• Depth and breadth in state-of-the-art computer vision and deep learning technologies
• Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals
• Ability to develop practical solutions to complex problems
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Proficiency in C/C++ and python
• Experience with designing, building, implementing and optimizing machine learning solutions for SaaS.
• Project planning/execution skills including estimating and scheduling.
• You will be offered a competitive salary. Stock options can be discussed.
• Full-pack insurance.